Nov 28, 2009

Freewalker ● Daydream

This week had been a crazy week and boring at the same time.. This way, time sure flies.. haha..After the hectic weeks had gone and our schedule is not that tight anymore, nearly everyday I ended going out of campus to have fun =) This mean only one thing, extra expense ^^'' LOL, hope that my mom din know this..hehe, sorry mom...

-=Bowling Time=-
For example, Tuesday, the day before Study skill exam..haha, that afternoon we still went to Metro Point. Main reason: Bowling..heh. After waiting for our turn, we payed 10ringgit 50 cent for 3 games..LOL, Steve always get the high score. After playing 3 games, our hands all damn sakit~ Before walking to ktm, I went to Baskin Robin to buy an ice cream cone, I noticed that it's expensive lo, but, you know, it's fun to like rewarding your once in awhile. haha, Daniel saw me bought one, then he 1st asked about the price, he realise is expensive, who knows after eating, he said: "Baskin Robin eat shit" haha.. Then, we all bought 2 Dunkin doughnuts for each of us and headed to ktm. Fuh~ that time it's still afternoon, the sun still bright and shine. We had to walk all the way to Kajang ktm. It's hot as hell...! Lucky the bus was in front of the New Era college so we dun have to walk that far lor and it got the air-cond on...phiu~

-=Dunkin's=-
After that Study skills test, fuh..it's a relieve, now then we really got more free time for ourselves. That afternoon, it's like the second day that I saw sunshine after days of rainny days. Finally, something i like to see, the sunshine. I was too free after that test, LOL, I went outside around my room and just enjoy the sunshine and the green grass, and the wind breeze...ahh~ nice...


 -=Sunnyday=-
haha..then I started to daydream again...haha, stupid. I suddenly had a feeling to become a traveller, you know...like driving a Harley bike, cruising across highways, enjoying the wind passing through your face, the sunlight shine on your face...haha...God! I wish that I own a bike...^^'


-=Dreaming>.<=-
Thursday, after the calculus tutorial class, many of us from p2 decided to just continue that math class with the p1, which is an hour earlier for the p2, so that we can call it a day sooner becoz we dun have anymore class dy afterthat. That evening, we went to Kajang again... We had our dinner in Metro Point and we walked all the way to Metro Kajang just to buy Mcd Sundae cone...wahahaha...I had fun that night. After the outing, we all are just tired...

 -=西门町=-
Then, Friday, we went to Kajang again...haha, alright I know, again...it's boring to me also... but This time different, we went to watch 2012 at Metro Kajang. Fuhyoo~ It was great! One of the best...seriously, a must watch... Then after watching the movie, we all went to McD to have our lunch and went back to campus lor.. Tonight, now that Steve and daniel are back, and that Yap dunno disppear, I am bored!! arh! lucky hera ida Kokyung and calvert is here... but then, tomorrow I dunno what's the boredom is gonna be like...>.<

-=2012=-

1 comment: