Nov 4, 2009

The EndingS

*sigh*...When people say "It's come to an end", people will think in two ways: Sad...why good things always doesn't last long?; Happy..... finally it's over! We obtain happiness through getting something that we want, abandoning something we don't want. But for me now...I'm in contrast of both...It's like when sometimes you lost something that you own, you like, for quite sometime, but now you're kinda impervious to the lost of that thing. Almost half a year, I've been trying so hard to hold on this thing...not a single sight of you for that long...and it seems like I'm the only side who's taking those efforts to make this long distance thing work, cant you just show that you're part of it too? I'm just simply tired... And now, the naive thinking "glass" of mine that I had before are "shattered"... long distance is just a lie and time just kept washing it all way. Now I'm struck by a dilemma, should I be categorized in the "Sad" or the "Happy"? It's a relieved or a lost?... and I think "happy" is the better status I should belong,  hoping to keep showing the happy smile to my friends. Either way I just can't breath...

Talking about endings, this week I had my last lab experiment for this sem. haha...All these experiments before are quite fun, but I enjoy the last most. Maybe it's like when something is coming to an end, you'll appreciate more than before lorh I think ^^. That day I took a photo with bunch of my friends, they were about to go their last lab for this sem. I was just passing by to pass up my lab report. haha...who knows, when I was talking to them, suddenly I suggest to take a photo with them since it's their last lab for this sem. haha... they were all very spontaneous, I borrowed a lab coat from WeiLiang and just join in the photo shooting. Suddenly it became like my last lab also, but actually I'm just passing by..haha, so funny XD.


Time flies through, now I started like this uni more and more. Day by day, I met new people. Day by day, I get closer to friends I know and Day by day, I feel more greatfull to be here and meet all the friends here. From strangers to friends, from friends to buddies...It's just Awesome~ =)

haha...nothing to write dy lerh. =P. Ok, I want to share this sweet small story and a song again here:

A sweet small story…!! A boy was about to die, but before he die, he gave a girl a dozen of roses. 11 were real 1 was artificial, he told the girl:”don’t cry, I’ll love you till the last one dies…” 

and a song to share...

"Goodbye" by Secondhand Serenade



7 comments:

-panda eye- said...

haha me too.. love this uni more and more.. im not having homesick since i came here, but i think i gonna have nottinghamsick when i went home.. XD

and, i somehow know how you feel.. it's really tired when you tried to do something so hard, but the other side just do nothing at all..im not good in giving advice, but if you need someone to listen, im always here ready to listen =)

Have a nice day ^^

Cassey said...

u r rite^^ we all love tis uni more n more, I think tis is bcoz of u all...I so happy to know all the frens here =)
From stranger to friend!!!nice^^

about ur ending,erm, hope u'll always happy,tis is the most important thing.

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

haha...isn't that our uni is awesome? but of course got other hidden conflicts lar...it still good. (hope you know what i mean)..=)

sure thing, always will be happy, either for my friends or for myself...I will.
Thnx...

Chia Yee said...

''From strangers to friends, from friends to buddies''
Nice phrase~
Life goes on...be happy~

jingjing said...

cheer ur, dude!! haha.. the story is freaking romantic la.. hahha.. so nice, my bulu all stand eh!!

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

LOL...tq jing!!
you're the best...miss you alot lorh...want to "tan xin shi" with you also canot dy..=(..
nice lerh~~=P thnx anyway...

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.