Nov 1, 2009

Closest Feel to "Home"

Yesterday, Friday, no class. I spend most of that day sleeping. I woke up at 10.30 to wash up my clothes and clean my room. Then I get back to sleep XD..until 1.00, Steve wake me up and and ask whether want call KokYung to buy us lunch or not. Then me, Steve and Yap ate your luch in our own room.After dealing with my pile of reports, I get back to sleep again. haha...this is why I love weekends. Until 4 something, Steve wake me up again, said they're going to Kajang by 5.45 bus to have dinner. I was so blur, I still dealing my online stuffs till 5.20. I quickly rush myself and put on the shirt to catch up with Steve. We ran all the way to the bus stop thr, luckily the bus arrive right on time.

After reaching Kajang, we were all undecided of where to eat at! OMG! haha...then we all turn to our Dai Lou Poh! We agreed that today Poh's our gang head. We went to a restaurant called "湾仔". The most exciting thing is after our dinner, we play the building blocks. haha...I had so much fun, I get so psyched until my hand all shakey~ ^^Should check out the video of it taken by Cassey (click this--Building Blocks). Then we all went to Metro Kajang and walk around. It was quite fun just spending the weekend's night hanging out with bunch of friends.


Today, Saturday, haizz, still dealing with reports again...=.=||. Damn bored. After having lunch with Steve, I spent my time with nothing else but reports and Facebook again!! Why nottingham so boring orh? Luckily later that, Bing's family came. His father send us out to have a dinner in a nearby "ikan bakar" shop. It took two round of car ride to send our gang thr. Then I met the most annoying restaurant tauke ever!! He kept talking nonsenses and kept promoting his shop. He ask who of us got write blog please also promote of their existence!! haha.. Very thankful to Bing's father to bring us thr and treat us a big meal lorh...^^


After the meal, we all took a photo. All the girls when back first. So, while waiting for our ride, we sit down for awhile an talk about tonight's dinner. haha...we all agreed that the tauke was annoying. When we all went to take a look around the restaurant, we saw a fish tank beside there, full with fishes that are waiting to be serve to customers. Then Elton came up with an evil idea. hahahXD...since the food are not so nice and the tauke was a damn annoying, he wanted to pee in the fish tank just to show them what he got. haha...sorhai~ After that, we all took a ride on the tauke's car to come back to nottingham.


Tonight's dinner makes me miss home alot. Having a meal like this is kinda like a chinese cultural, i think. All gathered around and enjoying our food on a big rounded table. It just feels nice.Since the starting of my Uni life in Nottingham, I'd never been home since then. The only closest feeling to home is everytime whn Bing's father came. haha...Once again, Thnx to Bing and his family.^^

No comments: