Nov 20, 2009

The "Prince"

Finally~~The hectic weeks are over...It's been a long time I didn't update this TERUNG仔 ady..haha^^. Since the last post, I've have busy on reports, exams, presentation and assignments, but now when it's all done...Woohoo!! yeah~ feels so happy, feels like it's holiday dy...haha. Although previous weeks had been quite hectic, BUT at the same time I had much fun! ^^ Alot of fun stuffs happen, experience & discover alot of new things, and getting closer to friends I know.. =)


First, it's about the grossest thing I ever experienced in my life! Imagine that, that night, I was watching an action movie with my room light off, leaving only the brightness from my laptop, getting all comfort in the bed and blanket. THEN!!, out of a suddenly, I saw a shadow moving in front of the laptop. Straightly come to my mind, it's a FROG! yer~ I jumped up of the bed, switch on the light, throw my headphone on the floor and get myself out of the room...Eeeww, gross, I got shocked, I shared the bed with a slimmy frog..Arrhh! It's still gross thinking one week after. I'm still getting phobia with that now. The moment I get myself up of the bed, the thing jump close to me toward my pillow =/..ish...eventually I woke up the three of my mighty roomates and took us 2 hours to get this "PRINCE" out..-__-||


Then, I week I'd got my presentation done...hehe^^ can imagine me in a formal wear...fuhyoo~ wahaha..jkjk... The night before the presentation, I was like superb nervous, haha, wrote down my points on small cards, and even Youtube search in presenting skill...hahahXD... At 1st, I thought i would be like too nervous for that and would probably shivering myself all the during the presenting, but when I get in the classromm, seeing all those mates in other groups, I get my confidence, my presentation can consider smooth lor ^^...Just lucky that I din shiver my leg hair of me..=/...


After the presentation, it was raining like hurricane arh! and I'm wearing formal! =( Walking back to my room using the roofed-walkway which is no use at all that time, the rain was like pouring from the side and through that walkway due to the super strong wind. Haizz, me and Joanne wearing formal had to run like two "sakai" getting all wet back to kapas hall...

Days after my presentation, which is on the topic about jellyfish, I've been quote by lots of my classmates as "The jellyfish man"...haizzz...which I find that very annoying lo...haha...Then again, the other presentation which is on the moral studies also awaits for me today. I did my present with shiverish hand today, haha..dunno why lor, why cant I get my confidence that I get that day today? but the messed up part is, even the moral studies lecture din even listen to my points which I worked quite hard on the whole night before....-__-


Now that we all foundation engineering schedule is not that tight and hectic anymore, today, we went to tesco to shop for grocerries and had the KFC! ^^ and lots more activities that still awaits us to plan for the upcoming weeks...=)
And , like usual, a song to share ^^




-="Take It All Away" by Ryan Cabrera=-