Nov 10, 2009

Escape To "Boston"



Last few days, lotsss of things have been running in my mind. Confused, to be more precise...it leads me to a moody state. Feels like doing something crazy, being carefree and all those "emo" act =]...I did one but it's not as wild as what I dreamt I'll do in my mind. That night, came out from my room, just to walk...alone... It was raining..I feel kinda free, kinda relieved and kinda fun.. just to walk alone in the rainny night. It's weird but, some how, it eased my mind...walking in the rain...

The marks for the Thermal science test I took last week came out today. It was good. Above my expectation... In the lesson, before giving us back the papers... Dr. Toh kept giving examples and explanation that majority of them did some stoopid and careless mistakes. All we was pressing on is the steps, final answers are not the priority...haha...for more than an hour he kept complaint. I can see his face so funny..haha..his depressed and abit angry face. ^^ Happy with my good marks but the tougher subjects are still on the way ahead....

-=Dr.Toh=-
After the thermal class, I was walking back towards my hall with Elton. When we were walking on the walkway outside Pangkor hall, from far, I saw a girl walking up the stairs to the second floor of Pangkor, with a rabbit looking thing following her. haha....I was soo curious, I thought that girl brought a rabbit to the campus. LOL, who knows, when I asked Elton, he said it was a kitten. How was I to know? It basically looks like a rabbit and hop like one too. Then I rushed myself to the stairs there, finding that little kitty. heh..there it was. So cute, by making a simple "tsk tsk tsk" sound, it'll follow you. Cant stand the cuteness=) I sat on the stairs there playing with it for quite a time. haha...it bites plays my strawberry key chain erh..cute..and it like to hop onto my lap and cuddles my legs...haha..Elton and Bing were also thr...^^

-=The Kitten=-
Another thing, I kept listening back to some of my old favorite songs recently...and I want to share one of them here. It's kinda like a sad song. Like when you get tired and sad of something, you just feels like simply escape from that problem or leave these all behind and just start a new life...in somewhere where no one knows you... This really a nice song... "Boston" from one of my favourite band..Augustana.=)



"Boston" by Augustana

4 comments:

cassey said...

u saw tat kitten^^
it had been there since morning...
walk alone in the rain,i think the feeling was good!!

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

haha...yalorh,cute erh that kitten.
ya,kinda...

-panda eye- said...

you're confused but everyday when i see you, you look sad. =( i dunno what can i do and say to make you feel ok.. perhaps prayer is the best. =) i will pray for you geh..
hehheh walking in the rain especially a big one is nice.. something i havent done for loooooong time.. should try one day XD

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

Do I really look that sad?
mayb something aren't the same like before but me myself din really realise it... I also duno myself anymore...
Tq arh Ida!!!=)