Nov 24, 2009

Severe Nostalgia


Yesterday, bunch of us went for a day trip again-- Midvalley... Main purpose: 2012...haha...When we reach ktm, first thing first and that first is the most important and it's what I've been dream for months, the train ticket to the home sweet home Kelantan... Since the beginning of my uni life, I had never see my family and my beloved golden daughter, Vicky, for like nearly half a year.haha.... Haizz... I know it's, er.... kinda gay and totally lame but,... the other night, when my roomates went back to their home, after watching "Marley & me", I started to miss my dog and familly so much, that I cried my eyes out...T.T But, don't you think that, half a year is too much for a person who never leaves his family for that long before? Anyway, I finally the ticket together with Poh, which cost us rm106 back and forth for each of us, and the day is about to come, the day I can take a rest, the day that I get back to my beloved, the day to get back to the milky way after going through all these constellations...haha XD

After buying the ticket, while waiting the ktm to Midvalley, fuh~ me and poh called our parents to tell them this good news...haha..In the ktm, we're talking about how happy are we to finally get back home..=P. Then, when bunch of us reached midvalley, we went straight to check if there's still empty seats for the 2012. LOL, guess what? sold out la of course. ish...so we bought the tickets for the Ninja instead =(. I bought one extra ticket for Matthew's father too. Glad to know that he's watching the movie with us also. I paid for the tickets for both of them ^^  before going in the theater we all had lunch in McD. OK la, the movie was not so bad lorh...you know..., like the movie title, about Ninja stuffs...haha


After the movie, we had no other plan liao...haha, so we just walk around...not sure of going where. So we head to Redbox in the Garden, but fuhyoo~ the price on Sunday arh...Mahal giler.  It's better that we drop the plan..haha. Then we all walked around the place, went into funny shops, toy shops to be more specific. haha...Kok yung arh, that day haizzz...gila mode, screaming and laughing out load when he saw anything funny. @.@  On that day, we also saw a wedding dress fashion show...whoa, the models...damn hot, one of the looks like a tvb actor orh...haha

We spent all our time there till evening, then we went back to Kajang to have our dinner at 湾仔...again...At the restaurant, there were so many of us, untill the waitresses get confused and busy all the time on our order list...haha... And fuh~ we ARE very noisy, too many of giler guys ady, plus the gila mode KokYung is in the bunch...After eating, I was already very tired, I sat there and rest my eyes for awhile while waiting them finish eating.XD While in the bus, I was sooo tired, I slept through the whole journey back to the campus. And I guess it's time to call it a day and went to sleep.

LOL, but the night doesn't end here...that day the SNS is not working, and Steve was back already when I came back, he was sleeping that time. After watching couple episodes of Supernatural, I think, I should get to bed also lar... was tired but dunno why cant sleep by then. Who knows, Steve message me in his room, ask me wanna go to tcr to online anot? haha...I haven't on facebook for the whole day dy, so I think, why not? XD...We went there for about one hour and really end the day here as we have class early morning the next day...haha...ish ish ish...I think I really cant live without Facebook...=P

2 comments:

-panda eye- said...

we are all addicted to facebook.. haha..

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

Life is boring without facebook...haha XD