Nov 14, 2009

Iconic Joke



This week is very very busy larh, so not much time to spend on writting blog lor T.T. One thing I saw very funny de I wanna share is, that day, when Elton and me passed by Dr. Toh's office to take some notes, we saw something funny. haha...trough the small window on his door, we saw Dr. Toh using a long stick kept poking the ventilation hole...haha...after that he just sit down and look here and there like too bored or something..haha...very funny. Another thing I wanna shared is I feel regret for not joining Elton and Jacky them all in goin to the jamming room. LOL...miss another fun moment again..=(


Fuh~ Just finish my Moral Studies test...LOL, the most confusing test I'd ever take, but still, alot of things are coming and waiting for me to accomplish: Calculus test! the most worrying test for me, and bunch of assignments and presentations lerh... These few weeks are quite hectic indeed. Hope these days will pass faster XD..Talking about time passing faster, I am looking forward and can't wait to meet a friend soon..haha. Yesterday many happy things happen lerh. ^^ Talk about that friend first, haha.. yesterday I got asked to go out for a one-on-one date from a girl orh...she's my friend in highschool, sweet , hot but short..haha... LOL, so happy. 1st time XD... haha, no lar, she said it's not a date, just simply a two people gathering wor..wahaha =P. So I can't wait for December to come lorh, meeting an old friend at Midvalley...I'm on a date! wahaha....


One more fun thing on yesterday is, bunch of us went out to have dinner again. haha. consider as an escape from this boring uni lor, plus the next day got moral test, release stress abit..wahaha =D... We went to Metro Point this time. We had taiwan food orh..non-halal one. haha...Long time din eat pork lerh...Finally~ I orders the big fat pork belly rice... Fuh~ fully-satisfied..^^. After eating, we went to walk around lo, shopping and playing with stuffs..XD.


 -=Pork arh~=-
Then, on yesterday also, Ida told me a joke... LOL, I heard this joke before but I still laugh like crazy...haha, coz it kinda linked to me...XD. Wanna hear? It goes like this...

"What will be a banana become when it fell down from a tree~?"

hahaha..the answer is obvious~ Guess...XD

4 comments:

Chia Yee said...

The banana changed colour once it hit the ground --> terung zai..Lolx..When can i claim my prize of an iphone? Hehe..

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

haha..what price orh?
you din guess it your self one, other people tell you one is not counted, spoil the 'syok'ness also...so...=)

Chia Yee said...

Hmmm..everything you said la~ Never mind,let you go first as tomorrow someone going to have presentation..Don't shiver lor :P Jia you!!

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

hahah...just finish presenting..din shiver orh~...wahaaha...thnx for the oil you add for me...hahah=)