Dec 8, 2009

Shell of The Soul

Hhmmm... This week has been a crazy week and I had my own mind confused of my self...  Recently, hehe, due to free schedule, I had most of my time spending with my friends, It helps me to not THINK too much like when I'm alone. you know, you won't get to simply think when you get occupied... I get into basketball playing recently, kinda liked it already... That night, we even play bkb in the rain with my friends..haha, funny stuffs happened. Even when I'm free in the evening, i'll go up the field just simply to shoot the ball =)

-=Basketball=-
There's been alot of outing this passed week. We got the bowling playing trip to Kajang that day, with bunch of guys and three girls. After the bowling, we went for dinner at Old town.. Haizz mahal giler, a cup of Hazelnut White Coffee costs you 4.80 erh...

-=Old Town=-
And last Friday, I went to midvalley with my some of my friends again....hehe, we went to watch Ninja Assassin... Wah~ Rain..yeng!.. there's some of my friends who can't go that day coz they have the moral test running...so bad hor us, ppl having a test but we went out for a movie? =) That day, according to the plan, we're supposed to wake up early and go by the 8.30 bus...haha, who knows ended up going by the 10.30 bus...too early ady, prince Kok Yung said need more time to sleep..hehe.. After goin midvalley we all were tired, but still, we went to Tesco straight with the bus that sent us back to campus XD.. was soo tired that night... On the other hand, what's keep playing in my mind was how to get Cassey's Bday cake before Saturday night >.<.. but then, Matthew said, since he's goin to time square, he'll buy it instead.. Condition: No cheese, no berries, but chocolate for Cassey =)

-=Midvalley=-
Saturday night, we celebrate the birthday..haha.. We gave Cassey a big birthday surprise, everything went well...I guess. =) That night,we all had a freaking photo taking frenzy session... All crazy taking pictures...
The next day, I went to Time Square with they all again. Bunch of us, boys and girls, participated in the maxis road show's game. It was fun... The girls played the "Ping pong Sucking" game...haha, and we boys played the "Maxis Says" game...XD Then we went to Sungei Wang. I went to karaoke for the 1st time... I was superb..Enjoyed my self and Cassey had her second candle blowing again... After the whole day in KL, we were all tried...and tired I mean vveeerrryyy tired... I get cranky and tired, but weirdly combination of that make to get crazy XP...  I get affected by KY's gila-ness ady...cham >.< And the day after, I had to wake up early again, heading to Klang...fuh~ busy weekend..hehe


-=Maxis Roadshow=-
Came to Klang... Mmmm~ home cooked dinner....miss it so much...Sudden feeling of nostalgia came into mind again...weeks more!! yeah! can go back dy =) Today morning, had a classic Klang Bak Kut Teh breakfast...nice~

Now, hahaha, this is "How-I-Feel" part.... This passed week, my body kept doing things that kinda the opposite what my mind tell me to do...and there's always something in my mind that kept me confused. And after many things that I've gone through and think through...really...I feels old... old in the sense of thinking, matured thinking bah...Haarrgghh, really have to stop think think think le, should play play play!! I cant get to sleep well this few days, I even become like old people liao, sleep late but woke up early.. help me... What is wrong with me? haha...hope is not like a early menopause of mine in the age of 18 XD...

13 comments:

~G~ said...

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~!!!!!
seems like havinG lots of fun hor ~!! wahahhaha ~!

-panda eye- said...

get more rest. sleep earlier tonite =)

YYY said...

As i said i know you well, just you dowan admit wad i tell you is true . haha =) Bro, that type of things no need to rush or no need to think so much. Follow your feeling.. Be urself. GO step by step . ^^. Dont change your personality because you think that thing. =) Dont worry whether the outcome is good or bad, be yourself is the most important ^^

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

Greg: haha, ok bah...tired lor XD

Ida: Thnx..^^

Steve: The thing is not the only thing and just a minor thing i think about la...i'm not rushing..I just dunno what I want, what i'm doin...And you're not really know me well lo..haha XP

YYY said...

sad ! alright sry lo. let me know more bout u lor in order to know you well =) . I'm always a good listener and also a good disturb-er. LOL.

Cassey said...

haha...no cheese no berries^^
totally correct!! =)

feel old?? we still young!!!
still hv many things hv to go through,
learn from ky-- hyperactive^^
wish u hv a good sleep tonight!

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

haha...still young
hmm...many things hv to go through
Thnx lar... ^^

JoEy said...

err...the bball stucked at the basket is my MoMo huh???...LoL...XD

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

haha...your Momo? LOL, dun know "she" got a name XD... ya lor...sorry ^^' but it's not my fault orh...ida too geng liaw..=P

JoEy said...

haha...nevermind larr..no worries..MoMo always stuck there de..hehe..is not "she" larr..if it's a "she", that means you all keep molesting her worrr...@.@!!...yaya...MoMo is one of my baby...hehe..=)

涵儿 said...

dont think too much ar, got many many white hairs ady lo...haha...

涵儿 said...

ei, update lerh..^^

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

haha...old liao lor..so many white hair le...
still dun have wrting mood lerh..hehe ^^