Jul 29, 2010

Superstition

These few days I've been hanging out with my old gang, LOADS of fun, great~~~~ time... haha, I haven't laugh like this in a long time, when I'm with them...haha, CRAZY in away i like! XD Been to mall, beach and mamak stalls, haha Location, not important. It's the people that you're being with that matters. =) Unluckily i don't have the photos yet, will be uploaded on FB next week maybe...

There's a song that I currently addicted with, "Superstition" by Stevie Wonder. I heard it from Supernatural the season5. ^^ Listen to it, feel the FUNK! =D feel why it makes me wanna close my eyes and nudge my head for days and counting! haha


SPEAKING of superstition~ the lunar calender's July is coming soon~ wooo~ Becareful staying out at nights ya~ >~< haha

lyric:
Stevie Wonder - Superstition

Very superstitious, writing on the wall,
Very superstitious, ladders bout?to fall,
Thirteen month old baby, broke the lookin?glass
Seven years of bad luck, the good things in your past.

When you believe in things that you dont understand,
Then you suffer,
Superstition aint the way

Very superstitious, wash your face and hands,
Rid me of the problem, do all that you can,
Keep me in a daydream, keep me goin?strong,
You dont wanna save me, sad is my song.

When you believe in things that you dont understand,
Then you suffer,
Superstition aint the way, yeh, yeh.

Very superstitious, nothin?more to say,
Very superstitious, the devil's on his way,
Thirteen month old baby, broke the lookin?glass,
Seven years of bad luck, good things in your past

When you believe in things that you dont understand,
Then you suffer,
Superstition aint the way, no, no, no

No comments: