Jul 10, 2010

Six Feet From The Edge

I'm back! From 4 days trip around the west north part of Malaysia by car. haha. 1st day,  my dad went through Kuala Kangsar to reach Ipoh. Means, i get to pass by my NS camp once again, a big ol' year ago. Whole reminiscing pictures of memories rushed through my mind again. Once reach Ipoh, we straight headed to find a hotel for 2 nights there. Ipoh, you'll ask yourself there that, do they like 牙菜鸡 there? LOL, 'cause it's everywhere!! XD. I met Jason at Ipoh Parade the first day. He was eating Shushi King alone. I asked him about the 咖哩面包鸡. but this time I still din get my chance to eat it, because not enough time again. LOL... ish ish ish... but watched Predators with my family, that's quite new~ Since so long time my parents din stepped foot into a cinema. XD

After Ipoh, we headed towards north now. On the way, we stop by Sungai Petani's Village Mall and eat there. Was so confused on the Utara and Selatan part of the place. We were lost at 1st.XD Then hit the road again after lunch. This time we checked into Star City hotel at Alor Star for the night there. We went to Alor Star mall to walk around and watched Despicable Me! with my sis. During this trip, we ate alot!!! Delicacies all around!! haha Then the last day, we sent my sis back to UUM. 1st time for me to come to UUM. Damn huge!! XD but I don't like is that they have to wear formal wear everyday to class and the canteen food... so Malayish~ XD
Despite all the traveling, my mind was worrying about other else... >.< Priority, my foundation course. It's at stake. If I screw this resit again. Then GOODBYE friendsss, goodbye degree... haizzz. Then, there was something else. I was thinking stuffs and did stuffs that even myself didn't quite understand. Like, I bought one thing in a gift shop. A pair of "lock and key" handphone hanger. What was I thinking? Why I bought that? I didn't even have a proper phone yet, not to say is a PAIR. This stroke me when I realize somethings. Maybe deep inside my mind, the desire? and a funny sleeping EYE MASK. lolXD~ I need that maybe? When it helps me sleep. Like when you own a broken clock, it helps you sleep for the night. And mayb it can stop tomorrow, from stealing all your time...
Following the way that my previous post says about a happy life and a life of meaning. What can you do when you want happy like but the reality push you toward the life of meaning? It all seems so "fundamentally paramount".  What you want, what you need. When what you want is now what you need, what you need is not what you want. Fuh~ Much much more that I want to spit out. But my mind is now full with mixed feelings...

唉~灰茄子又要回来了。。。(≥﹏≤)

5 comments:

feikean ♥ said...

Don't think too much~revise your calculus! :)

Chia Yee said...

Jiayou ang =) You can de.

Cassey said...

Ang, ga you ga you =)
Btw, I thought tis time u manage to eat 面包鸡 dy.
Too bad! Next time come to Perak again XD

Scionite said...

yo bro! i seldom post anything for you i realized..
but yeah, just to let you know i'm still here with you for anything XD
God bless you Ang =]

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

Thnx you guys...
Cassey: yalo~ still never tasted it yet. Will if you welcome me... ^^
Matt: ya, nvm la. LOL thnx anyway. God bless you too.