Jul 11, 2010

Not Alone

Hmm~ My mind is still in a knot today. Woke up10 something today, like usual, skip put breakfast and had own cooked lunch. Huh~~~ I hate this. When my mom came back from work, I received a call. A call from far far across the sea. A call from Shanghai, China. I was shocked, cause I just woke up from my nap. Everything is so blurry and it was raining and cold. It's from my uncle. Called to talk to me... about my failed subjects. This is because my aunt worried. She called his brother, who is a chemical engineer, to talk to me, to give some advices to me.

He asked alot. He knows that calculus isn't easy too. He knows my weak point is i hate add math too. Before this my parents were thinking to bring me to KL, to take tuition, and to ask calculus questions from my cousin. But they studied finance, they won't know la~ and hard to find tuition cause this paper is based on nottingham's syllabus, my uncle said. He said, it's now depends on me. If you fail, and really can't work with add math, there's always another path.

No! Another path? which? I don't wanna leave my friends, don't wanna leave my brothers. It's hard for me, but I'll try. For me, for relatives that cares and for friends. Maybe I don't need to change carrier path.... but... I'm not sure I'm on the right track, it's roughing on me... May God Bless Me! haha... I'm Terung仔. Happy go lucky bah! What's the worst?... =)

This one's from Elton Yan. He sings it. and "no dude, I'm not ready to leave you guys yet...XD"

4 comments:

Asako said...

Hey, +U! U can do it 1, work hard work hard!!!
And GAH YAO!!!!
=)

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

Thank you!^^
I think I will Gah Yao de la... XD

Scionite said...

best way i think is find a way to put something you love into the subject.. see what happens ><"

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

haha...thnx, thnx for that... ^^