Jul 20, 2010

Catch up and Realise

Tired today~ >.< Slept at 4 last night. Having trouble sleeping and dunno why all the dogs in the taman barks in the night. haizzz One dog barks, all the dogs followed up, including mine~ Kinda sleepless last night. and had to wake up early today. To follow my dad to town. Meeting 2 of my friends in KB. Long time didn't stepped foot into my dad's shop dy, all the TVsss, OMG!! No place for me to sit. LOLs

Met my two female friends at the mall, bowling and walk around. Then went to the beach! Ahhh~ the beach... missed it. Had some fresh coconut juice there, enjoying some summer breeze~ I love it! Had my feet in the sand and sea water. That's what I like~ haha Wish I could live by the seaside~



Chatting with them about studies, pat about others, catching up with each other, and I realized, the old crazy me came out when I'm with them. And we said the same thing at the same time, that people of outer states had made us become a little quiet. haha. I mean after college and new friends, we changed. Well, everyone changes. Just as long as we still remember the old us, then good enough~ Right? haha

Then, I finally had my McD meal! Oh! Been craving for it for weeks! Tried the new GCB. But Big Mac and Spicy McChicken are still better. LOLs~ But most important is the coke lite! XD

Lastly I stopped by the pet shop. Asking about Vicky! She's one year and couple of months old dy! Time for another injection. Planned to take her to the town for that on Friday. Hmmm~ Thinking about obedient class for her too... haha. she's an adult dog now, so fast! and has her period some more. LOLsXD Time flies, that's for sure~ =D

5 comments:

Chia Yee said...

Injection to stop her period temporarily or the normal vaccination?

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

It's just normal vaccination. For dogs when they reach one year old.

Chia Yee said...

Oic..Haha..injection..Gd luck to your vicky XD

Scionite said...

old friends, old places, old times, brings new memories, new experiences, new beginning

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

yes! that's the sentence! XD