Oct 26, 2009

Sleepless Night

Yesterday after doing reports in Elton's room, I came back to my room to take a nap. Before that, I already knew that Steve was back to campus. When I came to my room, I saw Steve's door is closed, but there's sound inside, I thought Steve was sleeping, so I dun really care much larh. Continue to my nap taking session...^^. After some time, I woke up, and it was nearly 8o'clock dy. Daniel, Yap and daddy KY was leaving to dinner. So, I rushed myself preparing to catch up with them, din notice that Steve's was still in the room.

After meeting Elton they'all, I just realised that we left out Steve. I phone him to invite him for dinner. That time his voice did sounds a little weird. He told me to order a plate of fried mee for him as he's walking to the cantin. After Steve reached thr, with a face of all stressed, duno why... During the dinner time, he was not..erm..usual, not so active as before.

After dinner, Steve and me both walked back to our room before the others, using that 10 minutes walk to catch-up with each other, since he went back home for the weekend. He kept on stressed out by the reports and all stuffs whn we were in the room. While all of of us were rushing our reports, Steve suddenly started to VORMIT...rustling back and forth, back and forth few times to the toilet. The sound he made while vormiting, can tell that it's a hell lot of pain!

Started worrying, I sms Elton and tell him bout this. Then elton, Bing & poh came to our room to check Steve out, and decided to send him to Kajang hospital. Since there's no extra seat in the car for me to help Steve get to the hospital. I spend the whole night worrying.... Sleepless. It's was 4-5 a.m that time, they finally came back, telling that Steve get food poisoning, with no right medicine for him since the pharmacy closed at midnight.The hospital gave Steve some paracetamol and the powder to make isotonic drink only. After making sure Steve ate some bread and drinking the water, I went to get myself some sleep...

Today, Steve's parents came to fetch him back to his hometown. He told me that he din eat for the whole morning, no appetite, he only get an injection on the ass. Haizzz, sick also can tell joke derh..Hmmm...hope Steve get well soon...

2 comments:

-panda eye- said...

cant go nvm geh.. we waited him to come back at hostel ma.. same also =) and lol.. ahhaha.. still can take photo of his medicine ar you.. XD

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

hehe ^^