Oct 25, 2009

Inspiring day

Today is another Sunday in my life, but it doesn't feel like other Sunday(s). Today I just felt kinda....Great! Dunno why... After yesterday night enjoying the "Cries Of Jericho", today I felt different. The things they did there is kinda like a soul-therapy for me,haha. I feel happier, feel like I got nothing else worry about. I dunno why, but I feel that way..^^

Another funny thing is, I spend this special Sunday whole day listening to"Toes" by Zac Brown Band. haha, it's now my new theme song. The song just suits my feeling today, happy-worryless song. It goes like this :" I got toes in the water, ass in the sand. Not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand. Life is good today, life is good today~~". Try to liten to it also guys, hope you'll like it too...^^


One more thing that makes me feel great is the perfect sun shine after a rain. Today after having lunch with Elton, Poh and Bing, I was in Elton's room doing my lab reports. After some time, it started to rain heavily dy, THEN i just realise that my clothes are still hanging out side my room. SHIT!! I ran the fastest I can from Pangkor Hall to Kapas Hall to collect all my clothes. The luckiest thing is I have friends. haha, thanks to KokYung, my daddy, help me keep all my clothes dy. So happy ^^. Fuh~then I ran all the way back to Elton's room again, it was still raining, my shirt kinda wet all over dy ^^. The beautiful part is when the rain stops. Wah~ the sun appears biggest and most beautiful i ever seen. It's not big as hot and strong, it just simply shine beutifully and the clouds just make it more perfect. At that moment, it gave me a "雨过天晴" feeling.

Hmm...everything happend today just felt right, felt great! It makes me think, what a wonderfull world. The lyric then kept playing on my mind again " Life is good today, Life is good today"...^^

2 comments:

-panda eye- said...

do you want to come again?? we go every Saturday, 4.00pm =)

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

haha, dunno erh~ have to see 1st..heh^^