Oct 28, 2009

Guilty Pleasure


 Last night before bed, Elton came to my room to watch the How I Met Your Mother season 5..haha funny lorh. HIMYM just gets awesome and awesome-er...haha. Then after Elton went back, it's about 2 o'clock dy, BUT Steve cant sleep. When Steve cant do something, you know larh, starting to kacau people dy. Ish, that sorhai then started to break dance in my room. =.=' kept asking me nice anot. The worst is after halau-ing him bck to bed, he still cant sleep. I was planning to sleep dy, then he called my cell phone, tell me to wake up and pee...=.=' he kept missed calling me...haizzz "I Want To Sleep.......!!!"


 -=Crazy Bastard=-
Today got few fun things happened again...haha. Today I had Calculus class again. Haizzz...calculus orh calculus, why are you so hard to understand? Plus the lecture harh~...ish, like flying orh, so fast, hardly catch up. It makes us very tired, just to catch up, not to say absorb, to what she's teaching. Then we started to get left behind, once get left behind, we get bored; Once we get bored, we do stupid stuffs.. haha... Elton started to draw the lecture's face, damn similar you know... haha. Thn Czarl lift it up to show evrybody but pretend to like yawning...haha. All the guys back thr laugh.=P

-=Elton so happy after drawing the lecturer=-


 -=Jacky Chan=-
Talking about funny stuffs, I'm happy to know the april intake happy bunch..haha. One of them is Jacky Chan, haha, dun think much, that really is his real name XD."Jacky Chan"...This 19 years old fellow is way damn funny. The things he do always make me laugh. That day at the lab, he was standing outside the glass door while Elton is Inside, haha, he shouted Elton's name while making the funny face, and then open and run in the door like a mischevious kid orh..haha, I laugh till my stomach so sore...^^




 -=Xperiment=-
Then today I also went to lab. I was kinda fun larh, haha, coz the's many stuffs happen, I mean besides the experiment. While doing the experiment, I suddenly felt so close with the member of my group and others. We were talking nonsense all the time and kept laughing. Then I go get the ice cube and throw it inside Tony's shirt. haha...he shout and said I was damn cold..XD And then I go take the rubber glove and blow it like a balloon haha...the shape looks sooo funny, they all laugh. Elton also took another one and put ice cubes in it. haha, whn the ice cube get into the finger part, the tip looks very similar to a Dick you know, haha, and some white liquid came out, coz thr's some powder in the glove and mix with the water. Elton then go steal bunch of the lab's label stickers..haha..Today I had so much fun...^^




No comments: