Oct 27, 2009

Return Of The Devil

Fuh~ today's class quite boring erh... very sleepy the whole day. Today I woke up late, bout 8.50 I woke up and rushed to 9.00 Mathematical Technique class. I was late, luckily the lesson today not so difficult derh^^. The class very boring lerh, all form 5 learn dy. Later then got experiment again, got experiment means got reports lerh...haizzz.  my group's derh apparatus suddenly got problem lerh, makes me lazy to follow dy. So I go talk and play around lorh..hehe^^ Elton found a guy with same interest with him lerh in the lab. Both of them kept talking bout "METAL" songs. Then I go tell Dr. Toh that they were lazy,hehe...kept talking about metal but not lab thing. Funny thing is Dr.Toh dunno what is metal song erh, he kept asking me what is Metal rock. I asked him to ask Elton lorh, thn Elton play it to Dr.Toh using his handphone....hehe^^ Dr.Toh so funny, he thn kept asking about handphone thing. He asked how many song you can put in handphones and bla bla bla...=) Then we go talk to the lab assistance...haha, another amazing guy. He is 22 years only orh, PhD dy, and so liangzai...XD.

Haizz, thn after class I went for Study Skill class, DAMN BORING!!..It's about "How To Prepare For Exam" =.='', I was like, THIS IS BULLSHIT MAN..haha, I so bad orh, I skipped the class, slept on the couch out side the class thr, whn the class finish thn just go mark my attendence:P

Today Steve came back again from home dy orh. Getting well dy. He so...hardworking orh...sick and got MC also want go to classes.^^ Today he go "kacau" Yap again. haha...he took Yap's handphone and read his inbox messages loudly while Yap's in the bathroom..XD Then tonight he buli me again. I went to him room like lie down on his bed only, then he came to lie on me. Then he suddenly said he wanted to fart!! He turned his back on me and farted on me and dun let me get up. OOHHhhh!! The smell! I shout like hell!! but he just dun want to let me get up and let me smell that thing. =.='' then I think, Haizz the Devil had Return....haha XD



Before I started writting this, I found a quote on love. Very nice orh... Just want to share with you guys. It's like this:
"People are unreasonable, illogical and self-centered.
Love them anyway.
If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives.
Do good anyway.
If you are successful, you will win false friends and true enemies.
Succeed anyway.
The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow.
Do good anyway.
Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable.
Be honest and frank anyway.
The biggest person with the biggest ideas can be
shot down by the smallest person with the smallest mind.
Think big anyway.
What you spend years building may
be destroyed overnight.
Build anyway.
People really need help but may attack if you help them.
Help people anyway.
Give the world the best you have
and you might get kicked in the teeth.
Give the world the best you've got anyway."

                                                                                                          ---anynomous

3 comments:

-panda eye- said...

hahahahaha.. though the "devil" returned, i can see that you guys are happy. Tonight's atmosphere is more lively than yesterday's.
Dr Toh very cute le hahaha XD im waiting my turn to see the liang zai assistant =) =)

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

haha...Dr toh very funny lo...
he's not who make the atmosphere lively lor..:P

-panda eye- said...

lol.. i just realised i use the wrong word.. cancel the word "though" haha..