Oct 25, 2009

Rookie of blogging world...

Erhem...testing testing 1,2,3...haha, 1st time blogging lerh, dunno what to write. After reading my twin sister's DddDaAaA's blog, I feels like blogging larh ^^ it just seems fun erh, haha,sry for my new-B blogger noobness orh...

Yesterday night I had so much fun. Havent been for long time dy lorh. I went to the "Cries of Jericho" concert, which Ida invited me go de. I was so excited before going to this concert erh. Victor said the bus should be here before 4 o'clock. heh, but i woke up at 12.30 lerh, soo hungry, so i went to find bing & the gang lorh,want to eat lunch. Haizz, but go thr have to wait for Poh bath also, I'm starving lerh. but,nvm larh, brother marh^^. Thn, wait until near 3o'clock I finally had my BREAKFAST, haha. While we were eating, we saw an untouched chicken chop on the other table orh, hehe, nobody else de and you know larh, Elton food king lai de, i saw him like wanted the free fod so much, so I to take it lorh. We eat all the free fries orh ^^

Then, after our meal, it's 3.30 dy lerh. We quickly go bck our room to prepare ourselve for the concert. I went bck my room to bath lorh, BUT the stooopid thing is I dunno have to wear long pants one lerh. I went to Elton's place there they all wearing long pants =.=||,have to go back change the short pants to long jeans dy...haizz this make me sweat all over dy becoz the bus was at 4 o'clock marh, have to rush for it. Luckily we all make it on the bus..^^

After reaching to the Czone, whr the concert held, WE ARE EARLY!! have to wait for 5.30 lorh. hehe, THEREFORE, elton, bing, poh, matthew,greg, ida, zoe and me decided to spend that extra time at the playground opposite Czone ^^ We had fun thr. suddenly felt like a little kid again.

During the concert, the performances were nice~ I like all the music playing and STEVEN! haha, funny MC. Got one part whr those young ppl go out and sing marh, I just follow ony lorh, after they, like, praying to Jesus Christ(dunno the word pray correct anot erh, I buddisst mar, sry), They told me to go inside the room beside to fill up a card, which I had to fill up my name, email, and other details lor. Fuh~ 1st time going to a concert like this. Felt more understand to Christian lorh, as a buddhist lar. ^^

After the concert, they served some food lor, the satay karipap damn nice. Poh ate 5 erh. haha. Thn Victor invite us to have dunner with him. We walked all the way to Pizza hut. Fuhyoo~ great dinner lorh, with people i like, so happy and very full also. I ate the pizza with the cheese stretch till very long erh, haha, see the picture above ^^. thn we ( Ida, Matthew, Poh and me) declared that we are the "傻的" gang, hahaha...


After dinner, we all walk to kajang ktm. The bus reached just whn we reached the spot. ^^ so nice~ The one the way bck to campus, Ida, Poh, Bing and me were talking about how we all met lo... hehe. Had so much fun that night...

6 comments:

Scionite said...

傻的! hehehe FUN FUN FUN nice blog ^^

-panda eye- said...

hallooww.. im DddDaAaA ™ ツ 大姐大 O.O sounds like my name again.. lol.. im 大大™ ツ also.. haha

-panda eye- said...

傻的三号..haha..wa.. you still can write all the details in.. was so tired last nite.. couldnt write in details.. haha but last nite was really FUN!! will never forget it =)

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

haha...we all had fun... all also 傻的~ XD

~G~ said...

haha ~! your blog really so looks like terunG ~!
hehe ~!
yo dude ~! fun hanging out wit you guys ~! :P

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

haha, we all had fun!
Happy knowing you too...^^