Feb 6, 2012

Good to be back

Can't believe Chinese New Year is so fast over. Didn't really had enough time to stick around much, but still there's some good moments.

Few days before CNY, there's this tiger looi, who roars at night and currently imitating the white tiger and freezing in the snow of Nottingham and craves for nasi lemak. lol. A farewell to her before I off to Kelantan. A warm hug says goodbye. :D till the next time miss looi. :)

Then luckily made it in time to have the new year's eve reunion dinner. A simple dinner really means alot, at least for our family, where my brother and my mom's relationship gets better. =/ and as for kelantanese, having a meal with hand is normal XD

And then there was this 盆菜, damn~ the abalone and prawns ans meat and seafood. piuh, don't you just love CNY? XD

The 1st day of CNY was crazeyy, there was this ang pao giving frenzy, any moment on that day. Don't know from who, but it just kept coming, so... doesn't matter. lol.

Then when things settle down, it's surely the time for gathering with good old friends. Some are close, some are just bonded from now. Had road trips and BBQ and yumcha, frequently...

That one thing that I love the most is cruising the road with your own music list...

Now back to campus and after CNY, I wish to lessen my weight. T.T LOL, cny was the last boost, with the pact I made here, i wish it will help me with the determination. haha.  more than half a year, it's been a rock bottom for me, time to strive, time to resurface.

Here's are the photos during trips in kelantan, which are few tourist spot here, mostly temple. Lazy to edit edi, so... here
-=the last photo: Photo of the day XD=-

I will try eventually to make a proper post about kelantan, the places and the food. so.. stay tune. i promise... lol XD
and the one i will miss the most is... my lovely Vicky =D =P


2 comments:

Chia Yee said...

I missed this post out. also dry-skin tiger. LOL. sem 2 would be better. gd luck!

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

yes it will be. sama sama lar~ X)