Jan 4, 2012

Back To His Wife

2011 Night before Christmas' eve, a soul rest in peace, stepped into a cloud floor nirvana with a reunion with his long missed wife.

Ever since his wife ever left him and went to some place far far away, he had his life path drifted pretty much apart. A "stroke" took half left of his moving body away, his ability to utter a word gone with it too.

That's what heartbreak brings to you i guess...

I remember the golden memory when he showed me how to do a magic trick with playing cards. I was in awe seeing what he did. I asked to desperately for him to teach me like a kid asking to toys. He said I was too young to learn it. But i didn't ask more, 'cause i know, he's awesome, for me at that age? haha, a magic trick seems out of reach. X)

The picture of him trying to utter a respond and get frustrated of trying so hard but none came out, still lingers in my mind since last year it happened.

Being so far away, as a grandchild, seeing this, I felt so helpless, for this helpless. For being not able to help. For not being there enough... Finger crossed and knock on wood, what if this happen to your own father? What if this happen to your self?


You will be missed. Beloved grandpa and father. Now with her, grandma, after more than a year. Finally they are together again, in peace in heaven.


    One more star will appears in the night sky to shine the night, with a another bright one just right beside.... :)