Aug 21, 2010

Deman Denggi

Today I get to know one shocking news. I was calling my mom today because my phone credit is running expire. But then, she passed the phone to my dad. I sure feel weird la, why pass it to him, at that time, he should be at work. Then I know that my mom and Minah, the indon, get denggi... She told my dad that don't tell me about this... :(


It all started in the town, it's spreading all over it. Must make sure you guys surrounding is free from any aedes breading possibilities. Trust me, it ain't nice, I'd been through that before. Needle everyday, pain everywhere, stuck in hospital for weeks... but it's a fast recovery thing la, just need alot of fluid, some plasma replacement, or maybe antipyretic.


Get well soon~

2 comments:

Chia Yee said...

You got infected before? super hate injections and I'll be getting one big one tomorrow ><
Anyway, that's not one I wanted to say..
I've been hearing myths about watermelon juice and papaya leaves to help dengue fever. not sure of the reliability but consult the pro ba..gd luck to your mum and the indon :)

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

yep, imagine a fat boy with "hard-to find" blood vessels. LOL, that was back then. Why you getting one?
alrite~ tq.