Aug 5, 2010

Calculus

Damn frustrated now, turns out i dun have enough proper material to resit my test now... having problem obtaining those notes... Haizzzz, dunno what I am and was thinking, i took a course which happen to have the subject i hated most that i didn't think so through when choosing it. Pain in the ass! Why others studied so smoothly but I stuck on the ground. Maybe that's what you get when you aim for the sky... Let's say, I sit for this exam, do the best i can, coz i dun wanna waste the time and money that i spent on the course, which is around 30,000 and about a year time, BUT failed. What's next? I mean, I dunno even know what i suppose to be or what i like.... I'm a blur. And what the bout the rental stuffs? i mean for the next year, I paid and in a contract already... and what else, oh~ the family... How am I suppose to give them a speech when I failed? Too much pressure man... I suck at this, I suck at addmath... Gosh~ I wish I can cut off my head now so that my mind won't attached to me now.....prrrrrrrr~

Calculus! you heartless bitch!! My future is not on you!!

4 comments:

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

LOL, the road is "almost" complete i think... Clearly I din't clear my mind before hiring the contractor... and regret it now i guess

Not tiger said...

Remembered reading a story about collegiate wrestler who was asked what the most memorable day of his career had been. He replied that it was the one day during his career when practice had been canceled. He hated practice, but was willing to endure it for a greater purpose, his love of being the best he could be :)

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

wow, that is the best comment i'd ever receive... haha... is that you Chiayee? not tiger? XD

Chia Yee said...

Sorry,I was using public computer at that time. haha..dont exaggerate la..best comment konon XD but hope that it helped a bit. never underestimate yourself. you'll never know how far you can go. work hard dude :) conquer the test. GO!