Aug 25, 2010

迷惘 ● 脚酸

Came back to home today. On the train, the air-cond was freaking cold! I was shaking while talking to the malay teacher who i met onboard. But then, felt warm again when I saw the back of my dad waiting for me to get off the train. Then walk straight to report my grandparents of my returning. LOL.

Rushing back to bath for that I'm going to town. To visit my mom after dad's working time. Meanwhile, before my dad off from work, I've got nowhere to go or nothing to do. haha, went to online in the cafe next door for hours. Downloaded some songs... and then, walk to the shopping mall near by. Done some shopping alone... haha. Bought a dvd movie -- Hachiko! haha. A dog movie based on true story in the 20's...

 -=Starring, Richard Gere ^^=-

After visiting my mom, went to dinner with dad pulak, bought another 2 cetak rompak dvd's haha.. Salt and Ong Bak 3. Don't blame me~ blame that Kelantan doesn't come with a cinema... LOL XD


Here's a song i downloaded in the cafe. Recommended by Kok Zi Wei... LOL... Thnx again! ^^



"我会慢慢等 慢慢等 慢慢等.....
等上线 的铃声
慢慢等 等到我都睡着了
耐心等只为了心动那一刻
我会慢慢等 慢慢等 慢慢等.....
等红灯 变绿灯(很鸟吧...)
慢慢等 当你突然觉得冷
我会握着温暖在这里等着~"

No comments: