May 30, 2010

Si Tenggang

Piuh~ After 12++ hours of boring train ride, finally reach my home~ I spend most of the time on train thinking. Thinking of all stuffs, thinking of someone. Hah, my laptop still manage to provide me the entertainment for one movie, plus the accompany of Dr.Toh's psychology book of behaviourism, thus the boredom reduced.


My dad was waiting eagerly for my arrival, I can tell by the phone callsss he called to me before I reached. Unfortunately, my mom was not in great shape, her stomach is over stressed, LoL, according to the doctor la. Once I reach my home, I received a wet and abit hurtful welcome from my tailshaking dog Vicky, coz her nails were bit too long and she was like drilling in to my body. LoLs! XD I miss you too la Vicky... ^^

Oh, almost forgot, once I get down from the train, first, must pay a visit to my grandpa first. You know, respect to the elderly. One thing about old people, they don't say that they care about you or tell you that they love you directly, they express it in another way. You know how those kampung ppl they feel these stuffs are too mooshy gooshie, they show that they care about you through food, through asking you some awkward questions, through doing stuffs for you that won't let you see... I like that...

hmmm... Kelantan. If you ask me how I feel about living here? I answer would be... Look at facts that, first, it doesn't have any "panggung wayang" or GSC. Second, it is an Islamic city that full with malays! They'll say Kelantan is a boring place and kinda old fashion. But then, on the other side, I'd say: How often do you get to see a random teenage playing "wau" (malay kite) in the paddy field just near by the roads. How often do you see chickens slowly "cock'-ing around somebody's house. How often can you eat your rice with your bare hand? For a chinese, in the city you might get laughed to do so. The point is, now matter how your hometown is, you're still born there, you're still raise in a lifestyle of that place.... City or kampung? Boring or happening? It doesn't matter...