May 21, 2010

End of an Era Brings a New One

Fuh! 19 already huh? yea, feels old though. I swear to you I feels old. Alot of things had change, my appearance had change, my thinking had change, my reaction to things had change, my way of treating people had change. Living in this world for 18 years, I'd done alot of silly things around, one of the coolest was last night! Last night I was surprised! I got a really really surprised pool birthday party from my awesome uni friends! Get threw in the pool~ well, that's a must for a pool party, haha. Get really crazy and painful, a "dum S hole" cake, wishes all around, attendance of lots of friends, get all wet, and another surprise of Loh Fei Kean... haha. I'd been blurred this whole time. 1st, I really thought I'm going for a calm swim (well, I get my swim alright, with the help of 3 brothers, Yap Yong Yaw, Chan Bing Yuan, and Elton! XD), and second, I really really thought she's not on-campus for the whole time. Hmm... all that doesn't matter, as long as I had a great time with y'all and get krazy and all wet!
Once again, thnx to my dearest friends who planned this sweet celebration, Elton, Bing, Steve, Daniel, Shannon and all..... piuh~

 -=You guys are the coolest!=-

Now, after these 18 years, ask yourself, does these 18 silly things you'd done before, with the addition of my own favourite - call you and poke your cheek from behind! haha, that's the most fun! XD

18件傻事,你做過幾件?

1、用手插入米缸的米里面插來插去

2、地下有階磚時,特意隔一格一格來走(不可走過界,要完全在格內)

3、用鏡面反射陽光,照來照去

4、鋪張紙在硬幣上面,然后用鉛筆在上面描,描個形出來

5、吃完瑞士糖之后,將糖紙包回原本四四方方的形狀出來

6、超級市場踩著購物車行走

7、貼張寫著“我是白癡”的紙條在同學的背后

8、拍別人左邊 站在別人右邊

9、踩別人的影子

10、丟別人門口的拖鞋下樓

11、下樓梯時坐在扶手上面滑下來

12、在電梯上往相反方向走

13、用螢光筆油指甲

14、下雨打傘,總是故意地轉那把傘

15、家里沒人時,對著鏡子學跳舞/演戲/唱歌

16、在街上見到狗就扮貓叫,見到貓就扮狗吠

17、下雨的時候,拿起傘故意往雨大的地方走去 聽雨啪啪的聲音 感覺很爽

18、玩家電包裝里的那張有很多泡泡的塑料膜,把泡泡一個一個按破

and of course one more is, my favourite, the face poking thing! muhahahahahahahah....


Thank you, guys. I totally appreciate it! 
Till the next time... Chao~


Awesome video by Jack Ting

6 comments:

Cassey said...

wah,look like I did a lot of crazy things as u mentioned above =)
I just haven't try no 10,11,12,13&16.
And the one I love the most also the face poking, really enjoy playing it ^^

Hope u enjoy ur 19th birthday XD

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

haha, these silly acts are fun! =D
Yea~ Enjoy! Sure enjoy.. XD

DanielTAN said...

I think i did all 18 things leh....and now i still continue to do some of them!

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

Good, good, it's expected from you, Daniel tan... haha XD

BING said...

i did all of them too.. except the one sticking the paper writing 'im an idiot' on other back.. hahaXD.. N i think i shud try more face poking!! Cannot always let u n Cassey keep on poking my faceT.T~ hahaXD....

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

I'm the king of face poking thingy here! wahahahahahah~~~~ XD