May 15, 2010

For Starters

Last week, my mind had been run through the thoughts from kok yung's saying. He said, he wanted to save the Earth. And said, why human are always like this, if half of human kind who dun care about saving the dying earth now, how's the other half, who want to make earth a better place, saves the world without the other half's awareness? Even if all human beings want to change the world. How do we start? What even we can do to begin? and that make me think...

After going thru some movies, songs, and news, I say to myself, Maybe I know for my self from where to start. Like from the Evan Almighty, he asked, how to change the world? The big "Guy" in the white suit answered, by simply "One single act of random kindness at a time." 

For me, I hope to try my best now to do that and choose the path of a Chemical and Environmental Engineering. Hopefully, like those Environmental lawyers, protect the environment. If there's a right way, I think, this would maybe be the possible right path for me to change the world. Thanks to kok yung. Thoughts like that is what I like from happy and cute you... ^^



Go figure,

Let me ask you something. If someone prays for patience, you think God gives them patience? Or does he give them the opportunity to be patient? If he prayed for courage, does God give him courage, or does he give him opportunities to be courageous? If someone prayed for the family to be closer, do you think God zaps them with warm fuzzy feelings, or does he give them opportunities to love each other?

2 comments:

DanielTAN said...

opportunities

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

ya lo~ it's all about chances.. haha XD