Dec 1, 2011

Wake me up, when November ends

November ends, here come the end, the end where when the past months are at the bottom of a cliff, you're wishing to see a slight glimpse of better hope as an ending. "Wakes me up, when November end"... I should be fully awoke right now, but i still see the break-of-dawn color, the bright light doesn't as close that i should be at. That's when I'm sure, santa is not around this year, but Christmas is still... magical.



December, please be better. Don't give me anymore disappointments, I've had enough, emotionally tired more that anything. Please at least give me a pleasant ending, stop bullying this stupid me.

2012 coming soon. Have you ever wonder, if 2012 is exactly like predicted, the end of the world, what would you do? If 2012 is what's described, will this month be an appropriate time to start to think how you would end it?

 If you knew that you were going to lose your leg tomorrow, would you sit on the couch and cry about it, or would you run and jump and do some awesome air kicks while you still could?









再見 黑白老照片 回憶電影院 埋進地面

晚安 底片和唱片 沉浮在浪間 就像詩篇








p/s: From a complete different topic, Speaking about last resort, I get this idea from the media that girl always like to hear, where a guy gets up from a dinning chair and gets down on one knee, holding a bouquet, breathing and trembling in a romantic atmosphere, seeing and hearing the sparkles and the jubilant sound of fireworks and a candle light dinner table, asking the big words: " Would you marry me be my back-up wive?" 

D= *disc jam sound*, a back-up wive?
So to paraphrase what it means to make The Ted & Robin Pact, you and somebody special decide that if both of you turn 40 and are still single, then you get together and avoid loneliness.  Of course, it is still within this definition to deviate away from the exact guidelines. Such as... one should not be like super fat of something like that. LOL. right?

No comments: