Dec 24, 2011

Dear Santa

Santa my man!

You know my bro Buddha, i'm always talking to him, praying to him. So on this Christmas, let me talk to you, on your day man. lol.

I wish all my friends and family are well and happy. You know, like, beside this magical white snow season and many found warmth with their love ones, there are still people who are in need of care. Flood in Philippines and all..  Sickness and unfortunate is everywhere.

So take real care, of all my friends.. May all be well and happy.

2012 is coming soon, so let us do chanting every now and then, to bring peace to the world, and hope to have a better next year. as 2012 is the year of the water dragon, it is said that there might be a lot of natural disaster going to happen, therefore, we would like to pray for a peaceful and harmony 2012.

Tough things happened in this passed year, they were here as challenges. Hope 2012 will be better for all. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


Metta


p/s:  For you, may health always be with you.
       and while for you, get well soon
       =)

No comments: