Oct 24, 2011

Silence is gold

Just got a flu, then it mutated into sore-throat, then again it transforms into coughs. feels like my asthma is coming back >< for such a fat guy, asthma with you seems abit classic ain't it?

Happy Birthday to xiao kia, had his one celebrated more or less like the other birthday, our birthday "surprise" tradition. Had a day-long outing in Mid V. :)

I found out that "Rock Corner" is an awesome place to hang out, with the ori music arranged nicely, and so broad, so many genre so many generations. I like that place. Brought home an imported warner music CD from The Shadow. My dad was looking for it since years ago. This, would be the best gift ever. =D "Apache" below, it's nice :) I miss home...

And also, I like it, i mean in most of the time, looking at people's body language and facial expression. It's kinda fun and addictive, especially when you're in a mall - a place full of people. You can roughly understand what people are thinking, expressing, and maybe even their personnel. Ever since that JCI dialogue, Thnx Jackson Yogarajah =)

Mouth is a complicated body part, Next time maybe i'll try to just smile. :)

No comments: