Oct 14, 2011

Manageable?

Started this year with a super stressing post in ChESS, head of industrial talk/IChemE talk. Do you know what it's like to work under 2 choosy bosses who are kinda disagree with each other and both are with Ir. Dr. infront of their initials? Haizzz, one mistake or one wrong move, you'll get a email with 36-sized RED fonts screwing you. wuuwuu T.T

BUT, a guy should learn how to man the fuck up, eat the dead cat, swallow the gas or whatever fancy quotes you wanna name it. It's not what I can't handle. Who knows organizing ChESS race, one industrial talk, one IChemE talk and Registration within one week would be so mafan.

ChESS Race kinda get tanked, not much year1 students turn up and whole uni freakin no electricity the whole event. But fun does go on. I like how we dinner after the race and meeting new people, especially leng luis, fevit~ XD

Industrial talk, piuh, i feel abit more professional shaking hands with external speakers, some are from singapore, Hankel, my uncles company ^^. And one more thing, panaroma feature in Sony camera is kinda not bad for a talk in a big room. It makes the report look good XD.

Speaking of reports, haizzz... they sure come after the events that you have arranged since you have no assistant. Plus rushing a site investigation coursework. Woohoo, that's how year 2 kick start in am awesome way right?

And ohh, NBS! haha, after going crazy and meeting people in the ice breaking night, I've decided to hand my name in to be a part of the committee, ya, another post for me lol, to make myself busy enough to sulk in some shit. I've been chosen and been told to announce my post after the dhamma talk "Buddhism for Dummies", which is a very inspiring talk. When they're announcing the posts, and it comes to the publicity part, I was kinda surprise my name came out the first, a director. D= with 6 or 7 other managers working under me. And then I heard some thoughts that some might be unhappy with that, I came late as a committee but then some that worked earlier are under. D=

Anyway, i think i can handle these. Keeping these around you and live life as much as you could helps you sleep sometimes. Some good music, good friends, new people, choreo dance videos, a beautiful dance celebrity Chachi and a nice house are what i like now.

Stay hungry (for experience), keep on learning, be inspired and live like it's going to be your last. PEACE OUT.

ps: I've got Chachi fever! XD




No comments: