Dec 18, 2010

Last Week

So fast one sem dy? noooooo~ *keep shaking head* XD
Mostly those things happened meant alot to me. err~ abit feels like a dream. All i know is, living at the moment is living happy.
Academically, this new Assessment Week thingy is fun, new people new way to handle things new personalities to know. I like it. I feel definitely different, different from my foundation. maybe i became more comfortable with strangers. Remember I was such a red headed kampung boy back at foundation. What changed me? - Steve. Blame you? nahh~ Thank you.C=

The time past fast like hell is because the constant overload of mind storm. Many things i did now are more spontaneous like before, many thing became not so big to mind it anymore maybe. What I did? Where I went this last memorable week?
Argh~ random order la, 1st thing that i think is fun is going to the temple in broga, eat fish and just stop by, no hesitating, how good is that? XD
Crossing the hanging bridge is kinda scary still. Walao, the wind, the shaky standing. You should have see Kenny's face. hahaha, in one day, we met most of his fear, the mighty gym guy is still human. XP Then when you have doubts? what would you do? search of a peace of mind right? that's exactly when i go to temple. LOL~ dun say me lame =P
Then~ err, the next big thing is the Potluck? 1st I heard of potluck, then "what should i do? what should i bring?" LOL~ again, see step take step. hahaha, went tesco with Stephanie, Ida, YeeYee and KokYung that day, asking what to cook? walaoe~ 1st thought of soup. Hrmm~ hard lo, so many ppl, ingredient? Pffft~ then, suddenly thought of my mom. Arrrghhh~ you have no idea how much i miss my family now. How i miss my dog, how i miss my kampung smell. LOL~ I thought of Dark Vinegar Pork!!! woots, suggest that to Steph, buy stuffs, and salad stuffs. Go back, make pudding. The next day, make the pork and salad. Slice stuffs, mingle stuffs, we are done. Woots, seriously felt the success when you see how people light up their face about something you accomplish. Walaoe~ the pork shank, the bone damn hard to chop! See? new experience, LOL. Keep phoning our moms inquiring steps to make this better. XD Cooking is fun.



Then the next big thing is yesterday. Sing k for hours and movieeee! =D Super big group and nothing so dull. I like the wireless mic. Holding it, walking around, talking rapping singing beatboxing going around passing it for them to sing, hahaha, mc of the room! Woots, I love it. At least let me Syok Sendiri bah, mic is my dream ^^. XPPP Then~ dinner at Ichiban Ramen with bento. XD Xiaohan's bro, Zihong is in town btw. Freakin like him, make me feel homed. The chinese he speaks is alot like kelantan kampung chinese. Arrghhh~ I think i gonna make him my brother dy. XD Then~ Movie. Tron 3D! Fuhh~ awesome 3D effects! but the movie is damn sci-fi. abit blur about it. hahahaha, damn high in the K-room, I was walking around with a wireless mic while they sit down, sit down means not high enough... XD XD
Then something more crazy is, i am so tired after this outing. Slept at 1 something i think. Then was woke up by noises, at 3 something, brought for mamak, no clue where to go? Kajang~~ lo hahahahaha. Xiao e! I like it. Kajang in the midnight, the earliest breakfast i'd ever ate. And guess what i ate? Dark Vinegar Pork!!! wahahahahah~ XD XD what a life! =D
And one more one of the things i feel quite interesting i saw this sem is.... this...
A broken piano, can see it's full with stories, characters. Abandoned? unused? beautiful. Imperfect perfection. Saw this in an orphanage. Be artistic, imagine what had happened.....................


hahahahaha~ Re-read this post while playing this song... It feels so damn right ^^

2 comments:

-panda eye- said...

Tron!!!! nice but i almost fell asleep last night.. hahahaha

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

haha, fall asleep hor? sci-fi ma, i aslo abit sleep. XD