Jan 11, 2010

Ten Promises

Days after I brought Vicky home, my cousin "Fedex"-ed me this DVD, thnx for that again. It was great. A great Japanese movie indeed. =)
Recently I watched this Japanese movie again. For the second time, it still touched me, it should touched all the dogs' owners out there. Here are those Ten Promises. Don't own one if you can't manage these 10 things...haha...

1.Give me time to understand what you want of me.
2.Place your trust in me. It’s crucial to my well being.
3.Be aware that however you treat me. I will never forget it.
4.Before you scold me for being lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me.
5.Talk to me sometimes. Even if i don’t understand your words, I do understand your voice when it’s speaking to me.
6.Remember before you hit me, I have a teeth that could hurt you, but that I choose not to bite you.
7.Take care of me when I get old.
8.My life likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful for me.
9.You have your work, your entertainment, and your friends. I have… only you.
10.Go with me on difficult journeys. Everything is easier for me if you are there. Remember I love you…


Thank you for being by my side.
Since I own my dog, my life changed. I've learned a lot of stuffs and I learned that sometimes dogs do come better than human... Thanks for being a part of my life...^^

No comments: