Jan 29, 2010

The Bro Code

Hmm... Time sure flies, in a flash time sem2 is here. Ever since after the sem1 final, ppuhh~ there's been so many outing that I now get confused which one I went with who and to where...XD... CNY is coming soon!! haha... these few outing are mainly to hunt down new clothes for CNY~ LOL... these all have to thanks my mom for bank in some extra money for that... "Thanks mom! You're the best! hehe". I'd got my new shoe, new socks, new shirt...LOL, and finally new haircut... Talking about the haircut, fuh~ took me 25 bucks to bring myself to a whole new level ^^. Elton said I look like L! Shhhuushh! I dun wanna look like L..=.= but I get alots of compliments la...thnx guys ^^...
-= New haircut x) =-
Passed weeks I've been to few places like Kajang( *sigh, kajang again...XD), Time Square, Sungei Wang, SunWay, Pavillion, Midvalley, Cheras Night Market, and today KLCC. Luckily get my new clothes at these places ^^. I spent alot of time with my friends, and actually getting closer to each other, all engineerings and biosciences.. =) And for the first time, went to the Cheras famous pasar malam with the gang together with Shannon, Poipoi and Samantha. LOL, my uni life pop out afew new characters again...hehe... We all had fun in Cheras. The food there, fuhyoo~ alot! Outings like these sure make you tired, but it's rewarding and FUN!! Let the photos tell the story.. ^^
  -= Cheras =-
 -= McD =-
 -= Kajang. Roar! =-
 -= Pavillion =-
 -= TimeSquare =-
-= McD again! =-
 -= Heading to KLCC =-
 -= KLCC =-

Since we've been living together for more than 2 SEMs, alot of things had happen among us. All those conflicts, fun time, bummers among us or what-so-ever.... are actually mean that we all are much more closer to each other than before, we all close enough that we understand and see each other on both good and bad sides. Haizz, many stuffs had happen around us, alot of conflicts I can say, stuffs that maybe someday we'll think back and have a smirk at it. But, friends and bros.... haizzz, sometime there's somepart of you that I hate, it's just that I dun wan to show my feeling and that's why we're still brothers... that's why we're still friends. Ain't that what Bros and friends are about after all? To still be by your side after knowing the real you and seeing the bad side of yours...