Aug 3, 2011

it's time

It's time for what? -  it's time to go back to uni. Going back uni so early? - resit during august whole month. thick and thin throughout my summer. yep, my summer is kinda over. My current focus will be ich, then acp, pef, hmt and finally mpc. four one-hour tests and ich is for two hours. It's been a super fun two months that i had for summer. Compare to last boring summer days i mean.

Let's see, first thing first, my driving skill, improve drastically than i imagine. Been driving around nearly everyday and drove with loads of different people. That brings me to other fun stuffs i can do since. First, it gives me freedom, to much of it maybe, been scolded for the petrol bill. LOL XD. after all the money buying a new laptop, due to frequent break down the old one.

I went to a downsyndrom centre as a volunteer spontaneously, work as a half of a primary school librarian voluntarily ( help out = no salary XD). Badminton every monday, that's my favorite part. and my badminton skill is kinda improved. erhem~ haha. Gym too. I tried a super fun job as a mascot, loved and terrified by kiddos. and most importantly, friends, old or new, i'm connected.

Most memorable, being a mascot. Who does that actually, haha, crazy yesman like me. It's kinda feel nice though, like wearing a cute mask and evryone adores you, wanna get close to you, especially kids. At one point i think imma cry, kids can be just the warmest. :) What a wonderful experience.
Fast mixed with new friends

 In mascot and with two nice asst.XD

view from inside, you can only see kids. XD 

Sampat primary kiddos

Meanwhile...

Something i ate, aka food for thought, haha, in this summer. Do whatever you want, whenever you can, hesitation brings you no where fun. My gemini o-blooded fren ( yeah, i know you're reading XD) has a quote, "做罢了or去罢了~", it may bring you surprises, but not for evrything though, haha. Maybe we're just young enough to say. Learned and changed my self, (my thinking and my lifestyle) through books and movies too. One important "see through" i get from a movie called 500 days of summer, through a quote that says:

  " If Tom had learned anything... it was that you can't ascribe great cosmic significance to a simple earthly event. Coincidence, that's all anything ever is, nothing more than coincidence... Tom had finally learned, there are no miracles. There's no such thing as fate, nothing is meant to be. He knew, he was sure of it now. " 

But I know, when "Summer"'s gone there's always "Autumn". Maybe I am right about fate, about meant to be, but maybe i'm just not right about the person.


2 comments:

Yin Shu Lim said...

hahaa,terungzai 考罢了,加油啦~gemini o-blooded friend~X)
next time cum back, again "玩罢了"~XD
me and zee young are waiting you~lol~

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

LOL, wait me~ XD