Jun 20, 2011

Something personal

People always quote a classic quote: "When there's a will, there's a way." I guess for me, it's not too late to make that as my present and future guide. Now i will keep on fighting until where it's down to faith to decide. These are all due to how childish i used to be, with zero sense of responsibility what so ever, didn't really appreciate what i have, didn't strive hard for what i dream for, what i want and what i put my heart at. Now, i know, what i should do. To dedicate myself to be a better man. Strive with my truthful heart pursuing what my heart points to, what my dreams lead to, for the sake of my self, and people i love and people who love me. I always think that i am the "nobody cares", but in reality, i am not, i'm just greedy. I am being selfish. I always think of myself as a person who would think of people's good rather than myself priory. But in REALITY, i am selfish, didn't really notice how i be myself would affects people around me. I would be a better man now with dreams to aim for, with presents and future to appreciate for and with beloved people around me. Thinking of you makes me embrace myself, less of a coward, less of  a kiddo. Now i see, thank you. No matter what happens, I will know how to appreciate now, and that six chinese words that i said will surface out to be the truth. I'll always love you.

haha, that's personal, dun take too much into account in judging me ya. Going to visit a DownSyndrom center of LEO club in KB as a volunteer for a day. Will write about that soon, see ya.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yingle said...

Jia You!!!!

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

thnx yingle!

凡人 said...

saying to someone? :p
Jia you, i know you are not that selfish. dont worry.