Nov 20, 2013

The Reality and The Dream



To take the road less taken is stressful
To be able to stand your ground whist other brings you doubts
To be fully understanding of what you need
To be able not to follow where the society or the system wants you to go
To able to follow your heart, your instinct, and your passion

One wise friend once gave me an advice worthy to keep
A journalist
Chose the less profit
Against all odds
Just to be happy
To be able to follow the passion
Not to regret
Not to complain what that other road might make you dread
If even it leads to more downs and ups
At least its your passion that you're chasing
No one else to blame
As you chose the freedom to choose
And continue that path
Without regrets, dreads and complaint
That will slow you down

Thus
I must
Able to stand my ground
Able to understand what I need
Able to go where the system want me to
Able to follow my heart, my instinct, and my passion
Strive for a happier life
Strive to be own unique person
But to be realistic
But to be able to still stay in the wave

Better yet,
To keep a balance of
The reality and The dream

No comments: