Mar 1, 2013

Conformity


When I'm in my uni life, 
I thought I am the one who's weird in the bunch.
But then 
when i spend my holiday back at home with my highschool besties.
I figured: 
we are f*cking awesome, 
and the uni bunch is really reallyyy weird...
Isit because of engineering students or just those few?
I really should have join those art courses instead of this...


"The term conformity is often used to indicate an agreement to the majority position, brought about either by a desire to 'fit in' or be liked (normative) or because of a desire to be correct (informational), or simply to conform to a social role (identification). "

 see at http://www.simplypsychology.org/conformity.html


See how conformity affects you, watch.

 

4 comments:

~Eugene K~ said...

we can partly blame it on the engineering course and also part of how you were being brought up.
i know how you feel, i have been there.
highschool besties are the ones who you have spent most of your secondary school life with, you are much comfortable with them and they are too when with you.
weird shouldn't be the word to describe them, DIFFERENT should be it.
well on the bright side, you are graduating soon, good luck

TttTaAaA ™ ツ said...

Lol, maybe I'm just referring to those few weird ones.. XD

-CaiE- said...

You should come and join my course,damn.They are the most weirdo that I have ever seen.LOLLOL

yurikaz said...

omg...I AM ONE OF THE WEIRDOS??? =(