Sep 6, 2011

Sea Shells



"Listen to the sea shells,
             Listen to the memories"

Terung仔2011



Description:
Our lives are shaped by our experiences. Our experiences are preserved in our memories. If you could look through a window that softened the edge between reality and fiction, what would you want to see? What would you want to remember? 

Sound of the ocean, kept in the shells, like memories. I love the ocean. The beach, can be representing metaphorical scenes for both happy and sad. The sunrise and the sunset, captured, in the shell.

For me now, i saw something in the shell. For one single arbitrary moment. I've gathered enough courage to whisper something in her ear. Something I always known but never told her, holding my breath only makes my heart beat faster. and then,... doesn't matter. The edge between reality and fiction is blurred. In reality now, she...

She looks at me for the first time... differently, but with the same eyes that I felt in love with...

A story based on reality or a story based on fiction. Maybe one day, fiction can become reality.

No comments: