Jul 5, 2011

Something random funny

Been driving freely to anywhere i want since Cassey's visit, haha, thanks this opportunity i've convinced my fellow "guardian" parents that i can drive, XD With this car, most often i use it for is night yumcha! XD Really enjoy speeding it with the club hitz, u know how hitz.fm play those clubs songs around clubbing time, driving on a highway with that is definitely awesome.

A funny thing happened last week, i was in a jam, was trying to squeeze the myvi from left lane to right lane. Here a funny piece of advice, when you're in that situation, what i would do to make the drive behind me willing to give me some space is......... show my personal awesome hand sign of all, PEACE! haha, i show that driver that day, she actually did let me pass. LOL.

One more thing i did in this summer is, making special cuisine, haha. That day i've made some hotdog chapati roll with egg. now, i did a thing i call it summer dip. XD Using avocados, corns, lime, and some parsley, making a dip to eat with corn chips, Chaccos. haha. Trust me, it taste so SUMMER! =D