Sep 15, 2010

Late Bloomer

Well, that was rather disappointing~ I guess there's always a "first time" for everything. My life road's 1st biggest fail. I'm not gonna easily give up do i? i mean for the big picture. I'm a late bloomer, currently undecided and hanging. LOL. I guess that's just a teenage phase... haha.

The upside is that i know that there's many other paths awaits. And a new stage of live, a new gang of friends waiting for me in some other place. haha. Well, I now have to go settle things up with my current gang. Drinking old cheap bottles of alcohol. Sit talking up all night. Saying things we haven't for a while... Smiling but close to tears.


Irony, isn't it? when life gives you lemon, the sky often blows wind and starts to rain now... haha. Now would you excuse me, I got some research to do on what's next for me. =)